The Loudon County Sheriff’s Office was awarded a $10,000 training equipment grant from the Tennessee Corrections Institute.
The grant was awarded to several agencies across Tennessee and required that the money be used to purchase equipment that will aid in the training and development of staff.
“We are extremely thankful for this grant and the equipment that was purchased” said Sheriff Jimmy Davis. “This equipment is crucial for the training and development of our deputies”
Items purchased with this grant included:
- Defensive Tactics wrestling mats
- 3 laptops for training staff
- 1 iPad
- 1 laser printer
- 120” projector screen for training room
- 4 wall mounted TVs for training room
- 1 lectern for training room.
Thank you Tennessee Corrections Institute!